Ready to be at the top of your leadership game and build a high-performing team and organization that deliver the results you need?
WHAT WE BELIEVE
At CEO Vision, we believe that women leaders can be great leaders. If you want to be at the top of your leadership game – to be an inspired, inspiring and confident leader in order to activate your team and achieve big results, we can help.
WHAT WE DO
Women leaders come to us when they want better results from their team.
This begins with you becoming the best leader you can be so you inspire and activate your team. Our powerful leadership development and team empowerment processes, practical tools, and significant expertise in strengthening woman-owned and woman-led organizations will help you build:
- A rock-solid strategy
- Extraordinary leaders (including you!), and
- A high-performing team that gets results
THE RESULT: Better leaders. Better teams. Better results.
Our big goal is to help you attain your big goal.
A High-Performing Organization Begins With YOU...
It's the "Ripple Effect." As you get stronger, so do your team and your organization.
With that in mind, our three-step leadership development process gets you ever closer to becoming the best leader you can be. Using the acclaimed Work of Leaders self-assessment as a jumping off point, we will:
- Uncover and celebrate your natural leadership strengths and assess how your current leadership practices compare to research-based best practices;
- Articulate and inspire with your envisioned future - for yourself as a leader, for your team and for your organization; and
- Develop an actionable leadership plan that builds on your strengths, tackles your challenges and drives toward your goals.
...and then cascades to your TEAM
As you become a stronger leader, you are better able to build the high-performing team that will take you across the finish line. Together, we move your team closer and closer to high-performing using a three-step process:
- Assess: Our tried-and-true team assessment process provides deep insight into your team's experience, uncovering their perspective on: what's working; what's not; and what's next;
- Align: Our team-building tools and techniques will strengthen your team's commitment to you, your vision and your goals; and
- Execute: Your high-performing team will deliver the results you've been waiting for.
"I feel so energized and excited now about my company. Your process really works and I am grateful to the Women Presidents’ Organization for bringing you to my attention. I look forward to more opportunities to have you help me get where I need to go." Susan, CEO of a successful technology company.
How You Can Start Building a Higher-Performing Team
Our clients tap into our expertise in several different ways, depending on their unique needs. Typically, our clients engage us to assist them in one or more of the following...
- Developing Empowered Leaders who get Results: Great organizations begin with great leaders. If you're ready to be at the top of your leadership game, we can help. You will find more details on our three-step leadership development process here.
- Building a Highly-Engaged, High-Performing Team: We will help you build a team that is as committed to your vision and goals as you are...and then bring them to life. For more details on our team-development process, techniques and tools, please go here.
- Creating A Rock-Solid Strategy.
Facilitating High-Stakes Strategy Sessions.
Whether you're ready for a "full-blown" strategic planning session or you need expert facilitation for a high-stakes meeting, we have a solid process that will work. Please go here for more information.
"We have worked with a number of organizational development groups and individuals in the past, and none of them has been as effective as Ellyn McKay. She is smart, she listens, she has a wealth of experience to draw on, and she provides a 'learning context' that really engages all levels of staff." Victoria, CEO of an international nonprofit.