“Do not wait on a leader…look in the mirror, it’s you!” — Katherine Miracle
Great organizations begin with great leaders. Our highly-engaging leadership-development sessions are all about YOU becoming a better leader. While leadership sessions are carefully customized to your goals, they typically include the following elements. We will:
- Uncover and celebrate your natural leadership strengths and assess how your current leadership practices compare to research-based leadership best practices.
- You will take the acclaimed Work of Leaders™ leadership self-assessment to uncover and better understand your natural leadership strengths. Where do you naturally shine as a leader? How are you currently building on those strengths and how might you?
- We will discuss how your leadership practices compare to 18, research-based leadership best practices. Are you more hard-wired to “craft a bold vision” or inspire your team to unconditional buy-in to that vision? You will also gain clarity on your leadership challenges…and how you might address them.
- Clarify and articulate your envisioned future – for yourself as a leader, for your team and for your organization – and then use it to inspire others.
- You will have plenty of time to close your eyes…and envision where you, your team and your organization could be one year from now. Imagine the possibilities.
- We will begin documenting your ‘envisioned future’ (since writing it down makes it three times more likely to happen).
- Create a Leadership Development plan for you: You will create a “leadership vision statement” to guide you and, from there, we will build a custom leadership strategy and plan that will help you become a better leader.
You’re on your way to becoming a better leader!
Timeline: Approximately 30 days