Aligning your team around your vision and goals is the second phase of great leadership.
Our 3-phase, high-performing team process will help you win the “hearts and minds” of your team so they are as committed as you and as ambitious as your goals. They will be ready to execute on your shared vision and bring it to life.
Phase 1: Team Assessment — We’ll take your team’s temperature
- step 1: Assess: Our tried-and-true team assessment process and tools will provide deep insight into your team’s experience, uncovering their perspective on: what’s working; what’s not; and what’s next.
- step 2: Prioritize: Together, we will identify and discuss the team’s strengths and challenges…and then zero-in on the priorities.
Typical Outcomes of Phase 1:
- Clarity around your “Current State:” The ‘data’ will reveal what’s working and what’s not for your team and in your organization.
- Recommendations: Our detailed recommendations will provide you with a “Roadmap” that has the power to propel you and your team to higher-performing.
- Engagement: Your team will be engaged and energized by the process. They’ll want more!
Phase 2: Team Alignment — Engage and empower your team
- step 1: Create a Plan: Using the outcomes and recommendations from Phase 1 as a starting point, we will develop a concrete, action-oriented plan that incorporates our proven team-building tools and techniques.
- step 2: Engage and Empower: We use both a “top-down” and “bottoms-up” approach to engage and empower your team. Because all team members participate, their commitment and buy-in become more pronounced.
Typical Outcomes of Phase 2:
- High Performance: your team will become more engaged and higher performing
- Results: You will begin to experience the results you’ve been waiting for
- Culture: You will build a culture of high performance and collaboration
Phase 3: Execute – Your team will bring your vision and goals to life